Heritage Harbor Seeking Marina Manager Candidates
We are seeking candidates for the position of Marina Manager. The selected individual will serve as a key ambassador within the resort, ensuring our guests’ satisfaction within an atmosphere that is clean, efficiently-operated, safe – and fun! Specifically, this person will:
- Facilitate impeccable hospitality and customer service levels, as deserved by premium-level resort guests. This means cultivating personal, yet professional, relationships with seasonal and transient boaters, homeowners and prospects, along with establishing and nurturing appropriate attitudes, work habits and procedures amongst marina staff.
- Manage operational and mechanical aspects of the marina, including seasonal recruiting, day-to-day staff management, events planning and logistics, proper functioning of the facility, and oversight and performance of repairs and maintenance.
- Manage process-improvement activities and metrics. Develop, document and track applicable procedures in a manner that facilitates staff training, progress monitoring, accountability and continual feedback. Coordinate with other staff to provide proper marina-related reporting and bookkeeping.
- Contribute to marketing efforts that build awareness of Heritage Harbor and its lifestyle advantages. Identify and communicate cross-selling opportunities for residences, watercraft and related equipment, and for the various services offered by Heritage Harbor and Quest Watersports (affiliated marine dealer).
- Develop and leverage marina industry and boating community relationships so as to augment the duties above.
Marina management and/or boating experience is of course a strong plus, although other demonstrated hospitality, customer service and/or operational aptitudes and experience will alternately be considered. Interested parties should email resume and/or letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.